Services and Privacy Terms
Effective: July 1, 2016
Rezemo is an online resume builder. Your use of the Rezemo website (www.Rezemo.com) and service (collectively, "Services") is governed by this agreement. The Services are offered subject to your acceptance without modification of all of the Services and Privacy Terms contained herein.
By accessing or using any of the Services, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. You may not access the Services if you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement.
- You must use the Service in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
- You may create an account while using Rezemo Services. This requires that your data be stored on our servers. Your account information such as your email, password, address and other account data will never be sold or distributed to third parties except as required to provide you our service. Your email will be used to notify you of critical updates or announcements. It may also be used to send you regular updates about your account activity and news at Rezemo.
- This Agreement does not transfer from Rezemo to you any Rezemo or third party intellectual property.
- Rezemo may make changes to the Services and Privacy Terms from time to time.
- The Services are provided "as is". Rezemo hereby disclaims all warranties of any kind. Rezemo makes no warranty that the Services will be error-free, timely, secure, or uninterrupted. Your use of the Services is at your own discretion and risk.
- In no event will Rezemo be liable for: (i) any damages; (ii) the cost of procurement of a substitute product or (iii) any interruption of use or loss or corruption of data.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Rezemo, its officers, directors and employees, customers, users, and all third-party services from and against any claims, losses or damages arising out of your use of the Services.
- The laws of the State of California govern all matters arising out of this Agreement, without regard to conflict of law principles. The courts located in Marin County, California will have non-exclusive jurisdiction in respect of disputes arising in connection with this Agreement.
- Contact Information: email@example.com